The US military is looking to make the transition to a multi-threaded military environment that allows for the sharing of information across the battlefield.
In order to do this, the US military will begin rolling out a new platform called FiveM, which will allow the military to share information on everything from how many rounds of ammunition the soldier needs to reload to how well a soldier is protecting his vehicle.
The platform will also allow the army to track where soldiers are and what their mission is and that information will then be shared with allied forces.
According to a blog post from US Army General Mark Milley, the new FiveM platform will be available “as soon as possible” to troops who have not already transitioned to the new platform.
Milley said the service is working with five military-intelligence agencies to bring the new tool to the battlefields of Afghanistan, Iraq, and Syria.
Milroy’s announcement comes as the military seeks to bring more accountability to the decision-making process of its troops, and will also bring the service closer to the public.
Milleys announcement comes after a string of incidents over the last few months in which US troops were shot at while on the run.
On May 23, an American soldier was killed when an ISIS fighter opened fire on a Humvee driven by an American officer and two soldiers.
In August, a U.S. Army Sergeant was killed by an ISIS mortar round during a patrol in eastern Syria.
On July 5, the U.K. reported the death of an American and two British troops who were killed in a mortar round fired from Syria at an American patrol in Iraq.
As a result of the incidents, Milley has called on the military’s commanders to implement “a rigorous and comprehensive review of all personnel-specific requirements to ensure that they are in compliance with the applicable laws and regulations, including the requirements for lethal force.”
The military’s current strategy for dealing with the growing threat of terrorism remains a major concern.
During a congressional hearing on the threats facing the United States from ISIS, Defense Secretary James Mattis said that the military will not stop fighting until ISIS is defeated, and that the current threat from ISIS is the same as the previous ones.
Milions announcement comes at a time when the Trump administration is looking for ways to combat the increasing number of Americans killed and wounded in combat overseas, and the increasing numbers of Americans who are injured or killed overseas.
Earlier this month, Trump announced that the Defense Department will begin requiring military service members to register with the government in order to receive benefits and other benefits from the government.
The move comes after several recent deaths of service members overseas.
The White House has made a concerted effort to reduce the number of deaths in the military.
In February, Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis ordered a review of the deaths of US service members in combat, and ordered the Pentagon to review how many soldiers have died in combat since Trump took office.
According, Mattis told the Associated Press that the department was now reviewing the number “and the numbers of deaths, whether they’re civilian or military.”
Earlier this week, the Pentagon announced a $1 billion program to increase the number and quality of the medical care available to military personnel overseas, including providing more doctors and nurses, as well as better equipment for the military medical teams to deliver to their homes.
Milys announcement comes just a week after the Department of Homeland Security announced a plan to provide a $4 billion package to the military and veterans in 2019, and a $15 billion package in 2021.
The department is also working to provide more money for the Department for its homeland security and border security efforts.